[IndiChix] Linuxchix @ Lala college, Mumbai

Barkha Khatri barkha.khatri at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 12:11:41 UTC 2008

Hi Raheema,

On Jan 31, 2008 5:14 PM, Raheema Begum wrote:

> I've been meaning to continue exploring open source software, and
> I shall save the date.

Will you be able to speak at the college? A short, 15 - 30 min talk
would be awesome. Suggestions for a topic:

1. How can artists contribute to Free Software projects
2. or, you could talk about your own experiences with Free Software,
   and about your work, may be include CC licenses, and ofcourse
   you can talk about how foss.in helped you? :)

Feel free to pick up a completely different topic if you want. Really,
I think the college students will like listening to your story.

Regards,
Barkha.