[IndiChix] Info on Bangalore meet

Vid Ayer svaksha at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 12:15:32 UTC 2008

On Jan 18, 2008 5:24 PM, Runa Bhattacharjee <runa.misc at gmail.com> wrote:
> The content was meant for Private Circulation for comments and I would have put it on the wiki after
> publication.
>
> Also I sincerely believe that we need to have dedicated press contacts for the group.

Ermm .. not sure, we are not giving them any information that is not
available on the website or wiki. What i mean is, when Balu asked for
a quote, i asked him to send any quotes/draft before publishing to the
list/group so we can avoid wrong info and misunderstandings.
There have been instances of wrong information going to the media , so
if one Media house can, others can use the list too.

personally, i think its much better the press keeps us (via the list)
in the loop as to what they are publishing about IndiChix.
Firefighting and recanting published material is a waste of time and
energy for all of us, and leads to less misunderstandings in the FLOSS
world.

comments ?

--
Vid