[IndiChix] mail archives private?

Vid Ayer svaksha at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 11:16:08 UTC 2008

> Have the mail archives been made private?

Archives are not private. All list members (subscribers) can read them.

http://www.linuxchix.org/join-our-email-lists-or-read-archives.html ,
has a mix of private (as in for subscribers) and open archives.
Grrltalk, Issues, LC-announce, newchix and volunteers allows only
subscribers to read messages, but I dont remember  the policy (right
now) that LC follows or what is the criteria. Remember reading a mail
about it some years ago,  shall ask volunteers what it is now.

On Jan 18, 2008 4:00 PM, Hassath <hassath at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, but I could access it with my IndiChix email and password.

Yes, you can read them using your mail id and pass/w.  Since it still
drops mail in your inbox , and list subscribers can still read the
list is it a problem ?

--
Vid
[who is still struggling with a broken laptop]