[IndiChix] Bangalore meet-up

Ankita Garg gargankita at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 10:54:42 UTC 2008

Hi Vikram,

On Jan 14, 2008 8:24 PM, Vid Ayer <svaksha at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 14, 2008 7:12 PM, Vikram Vincent <vincentvikram at swatantra.org> wrote:
> > >
> > > 19th is a holiday but the campus will be open and the CS Dept. will be
> > > co-operating in the meeting.
> > >
> > Seems that 19th is now a working day. We can have the meeting at
> > 15:00hrs if everyone are still interested.
>
> Sorry for not replying earlier. Thanks for co-ordinating this Vikram.
> I shall make it on 19th :)

Balanarayan from Bangalore Mirror was looking for a contact point for
the Bangalore meet. This is for the article on the meet. I have give
him your number as you are co-ordinating the meet as far as the venue
goes. Hope it is ok.

Folks, any other contact points that we want published? Pl reply asap.

Regards,
Ankita