[IndiChix] Info on Bangalore meet

Ankita Garg gargankita at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 10:07:49 UTC 2008

Hi Balanarayan,

On Jan 18, 2008 2:45 PM, Balanarayan NT <nt.balanarayan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am a reporter from Bangalore Mirror, I heard about the meet happening
> tomorrow. I would like to do a write up about the meet. Can you please let
> me know whom to contact? I want to know more about the community and the
> meet

Thanks for showing interest. The meet is happening tomorrow, the
details for which are as follows:

Venue:   Christ College
Time:     1500 hrs

Meeting co-ordinator at the venue is Vikram (contact no.: 9448810822 ).

LinuxChix.in, the Indian chapter of LinuxChix.org, is for Indian women
using, volunteering, developing and contributing to the world of
GNU/Linux and Free Software. You can find more information about the
community on our wiki:
http://linuxchix.org.in/wiki/index.php/Main_Page . Do let us know if
you need any more clarifications.

The main agenda of the meet is to chalk out plans,tasks and activites
of the community in Bangalore. We would like to invite you for the
meet. This would give you an opportunity to understand more about us
and our activites and help us a great deal in getting the press
mileage.

Looking forward to seeing you at the meet.