[IndiChix] Wiki Account system restored

Vid Ayer svaksha at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 13:02:45 UTC 2008

On Jan 4, 2008 12:12 AM, Runa Bhattacharjee <runa.misc at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> The wiki accounts had been temporarily shutdown during the past month.
> Now, the account registration process has been restored. The temporary
> wikiadmin mail id that was being used to receive account creation
> requests is going to be a used for support queries related to the wiki.

I suggest keeping things in a transparent forum.... meaning, using
this list or irc to ask questions *and* answer them. Being archived
(not irc), it eliminates the need for you to answer the same question
again and again.
Another important reason imo, an open list like this will reduce the
tendency to get trollish or abusive, which is difficult in  off-list
(read, private) mails. I am sure you understand what i am saying.
--
~Vid ||
http://www.svaksha.com ||