[IndiChix] [RFC] Suggested list of goals for the coming one year

Vid Ayer svaksha at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 08:38:51 UTC 2008

On Jan 4, 2008 1:48 PM, Preeti Malakar <preetimalakar at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> From: Barkha Khatri <barkha.khatri at gmail.com>
> May be, we could have a seperate page for 4.3.1 - Specific projects
> and name projects and people to contact to, for volunteering for
> specified tasks.

{snip stuff}
> Nice initiative Runa, regarding a separate page for projects, it would be
> nice to have hyperlinks from the main page.
> The same applies to other subgoals as well. For example the City Meets would
> link up to a separate page
{snip stuff}

Folks, that is the idea of a wiki (a collaborative tool), meaning you
*dont* have to ask for anyone's permission if this-or-that can be done
or wait. Since wiki accounts are open now, just create and account for
yourself (if you cant then holler on the list) and implement your
ideas/suggestions ...whatever. Its like putting grafitti on the wall
..only just not that chaotic ;-) You can subscribe to any changes to
any of the pages so all changes will be mailed to you.
--
~Vid ||
http://www.svaksha.com ||