[IndiChix] Chapter Name suggestions

Aneesha Govil popcorn09 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 17:35:37 UTC 2008

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 10:12 PM, Hassath <hassath at gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
>  Right. Maybe we can concentrate on the kind of activities/events we
>  are involved in, instead of letting people criticise us on our name.

That is correct, assuming that the name is not interfering with what
we want to achieve. It is not simply criticism. It is not like we
produced a movie and we don't care what the critics think as long as
the audience like it. Here, the audience itself is something we need
to get. If localizing a name makes it easier to get support for the
kind of activities we are involved in, it makes sense to do it.

Aneesha