[IndiChix] introduction

Hassath hassath at gmail.com
Fri Feb 29 05:16:45 UTC 2008

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 10:50 PM, satya komaragiri
<satya.komaragiri at gmail.com> wrote:
> hey all !
>
> im Satya from I.G.I.T Delhi B Tech CSE 3rd year. Im a new member to
> Linuxchix India (or whatever the name we finally agree upon :) ) .

Hi Satya, welcome.

> Aneesha
> came up with this idea that as a newbie if i share my experience with Linux
> it maybe interesting for any other newbie out there.

Indeed, Aneesha is right.(Sorry we missed meeting each other at
freed.in, Aneesha.) For newbies (and maybe for not-newbies too), many
experiences and questions are similar, and it helps to listen to them.

> Hmm... i joined
> linuxchix yesterday..and incidentally yesterday happens to be my first
> actual experience with linux too :).. i am using ubuntu 7.10 (gutsy) and btw
> im posting from there :)

That's great. Did you install it yourself? If no, what do you think
would have helped you do it yourself? And if you did install it
yourself, how did you find the experience? What kind of information
would have made the experience better for you as a newbie?

See you around.
--
- Hassath