[IndiChix] Introduction

Jyoti Bhargava jyoti at jdesignlab.com
Wed Feb 27 12:13:00 UTC 2008

Dear Members,

I've just joined the mailing list in the hope to become a free and open
source user and explore ways to work with LCIN. I met Runa briefly at
freed.in 2008 and felt encouraged to finally join the list after having
heard about the India chapter from my husband, Kishore Bhargava, and owned a
linuxchix t-shirt for some months!

I'd browse the archives and be a silent observer for some time to better
understand the group's vision, programs and challenges to see how I might
make any contribution towards its growth.

Cheers,

Jyoti