[IndiChix] introduction

satya komaragiri satya.komaragiri at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 17:20:28 UTC 2008

hey all !

im Satya from I.G.I.T Delhi B Tech CSE 3rd year. Im a new member to
Linuxchix India (or whatever the name we finally agree upon :) ) . Aneesha
came up with this idea that as a newbie if i share my experience with Linux
it maybe interesting for any other newbie out there.Hmm... i joined
linuxchix yesterday..and incidentally yesterday happens to be my first
actual experience with linux too :).. i am using ubuntu 7.10 (gutsy) and btw
im posting from there :)

hmmm coming to the point...

a new synonym for LinuxChix india

here are my suggestions....
1. LinuxAalia (aalia means the exalted)
2. LinuxTaruna( this is a proper translation .. taruna == girl)
3. LinuxEkantika (devoted to 1 aim)
4. LinuxTriya (triya is girl again)
5. LinuxEdha(edha is sacred)
6. LinuxVipra (vipra is inspired or enthusiast)
7. LinuxVilina (vellina is dedicated)
8. LinuxManya (worthy of honour)

hope you like it :)
thanks