[IndiChix] FREED.IN/2008

Kishore Bhargava kishore at linkaxis.com
Wed Feb 20 06:38:55 UTC 2008

Aneesha Govil wrote:
> On Feb 19, 2008 8:31 PM, Runa Bhattacharjee <runa.misc at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>

>> Atul Chitnis wrote:
>>> Heads up: FREED.IN/2008 is happening in Delhi Feb 22-24 (Fri-Sun) at the
>>> JNU.
>>>
>>> Runa is going to be there participating in both the talks and the
>>> conclave. Would be great if we could see a LCIN BoF kicked off there on
>>> one of the days. Let me know if I can help make it happen. Use this list
>>> to coordinate things - anyone from Delhi reading this - pitch in.
>>>
>> Sorry, couldn't reply earlier.
>>
>> A BoF sounds good. Perhaps we could have a small one. From the past meets, we managed to identify
>> quite a few things that needs to be done. Lets perhaps get busy with them as well as talk about
>> other relevant things.
>
> I could join you at the BoF. We can work out the day/time. I was
> thinking perhaps a small, informal BoF with not too much hype ;)

Why no hype, we will hype it for you. Just let me know what day/time
you'd like the BoF and I'll announce it on the website as well as at the
event. I think its important to do that.

Cheers...Kishore
--
Utility is when you have one telephone, luxury is when you have two,
opulence is when you have three -- and paradise is when you have none.