[IndiChix] FOSSkriti feedback

Atul Chitnis mail at atulchitnis.net
Sun Feb 17 09:53:13 UTC 2008

I just heard back from Arun Raghavan, the "Sacrificial Goat" (aka project
lead) of the FOSSkriti event at IIT Kanpur.

He describes the event as having gone fantastic, but he was on cloud nine
about the response to Ankita's kernel workshop and the LinuxChix BoF.

You should read his report(so far) at

http://louiswu.livejournal.com/79839.html

It is great to see this kind of response, and Ankita appears to have just
taken a step to becoming another superstar in the Indian FOSS world. :)

I hope she submits talks for FOSS.IN this year - someone who can speak for
6 hours at a go, and remain credible and coherent till the end, is
definitely the kind of speaker we look for. :)

Let's hope she has inspired others to step up and show what they can do.
Both at the IITK and on this list.

Atul

--
Atul Chitnis