[IndiChix] GNUnify session notes

Vid Ayer svaksha at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 06:06:55 UTC 2008

On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 1:07 PM, Runa Bhattacharjee <runa.misc at gmail.com> wrote:
>  1. A logo for the Indian Chapter(we have been  hearing this a lot )

IIRC, you had declared a competition (right word?) at the BoF last
year ? I kinda thought it's open for design submissions since then :-/

>  2. A list of local contacts (people who have been members of LC-IN for a longer time and can guide
>  new members) to be identified and their contact details posted on the wiki

By contact details do you mean phone numbers? Uh..., I am not
comfortable with listing my phone number publicly, except for this
mail id which my UW and Ubuntu wiki page already has.

--
Vid
|| http://www.svaksha.com ||