[IndiChix] Suggestions from the talk at Lala lajpatrai college, Mumbai.

Manjusha Joshi manjusha.joshi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 03:37:11 UTC 2008

Hello,

On Feb 12, 2008 12:59 PM, Barkha Khatri <barkha.khatri at gmail.com> wrote:

> The talks at lala lajpatrai went well.
>
> Some of the suggestions that came up from the students
> were:
>
> o Write to magazines like EFY / LFY / Digit about the existence
> of such a community for women.

I think this one is very much essential since,  people in FOSS communities
are also not aware of the concept of linux chix. The idea behind linux chix
should be known. Therefore, I request you and others to prepare a small
write up about it. And let us send that mail to all mailing lists which we
indiviually  subscribed.

Also, we can mention on this list who is sending the information to which
list.
Thanks
-Manjusha