[IndiChix] [RFC] Introduction to Linuxchix India - presentation slides

Runa Bhattacharjee runa.misc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 14:53:33 UTC 2008

Hi,

Please find the presentation slides for a talk on Introduction to LinuxChix India here:

http://runa.randomink.org/misc/linuxchix-india-introduction.pdf

It is also linked from the wiki in the following page:

http://linuxchix.org.in/wiki/index.php/Speakers_Corner

The above page can be used as a placeholder for resources that speakers can (re)use for talks at
various events.

Both the slides and the page is open for RFC..so please do feel free to suggest changes.

Ankita, Barkha and me have talks scheduled over the weekend and next week, on the same topic and it
would be great to hear about things that we can focus on while presenting.

Thanks a lot

regards
Runa

--