[IndiChix] [Pune]:BOF at Gnunify

Manjusha Joshi manjusha.joshi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 07:25:49 UTC 2008

Hi,

In Gnunify-2008 there is slot for BOF for Linux-chix. Runa will be
co-ordinating it.  Runa must thought on that. I think list can contribute in
what can be done?
What are your ideas? What should be done in that? Can discuss some thing
specific, useful?
Who else is coming along with Runa? I will be certainly there.

Is Barakha planning to come?

Anyone else is coming for Gnunify at Pune?

Schedule is up now. Visit www.gnunify.in
I wish those who are coming to gnunify can gather at BOF.

Runa, how about announcing it on plug mailing list so that people will get
aware
in advance about what is linuxchix?
And that way, can tell their friends, sister, students to come for that
session.
Yes! It will be kind of advertising of BOF on linuxchix.
It will be useful.

Thanks,
-Manjusha