[IndiChix] [PUNE]: Girls college in Pune camp

Manjusha Joshi manjusha.joshi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 06:39:06 UTC 2008

Hi Runa and other enthu Pune linux chix,

After our meeting in last month, as we discussed we can visit some projects
going around. Also, can visit some girls colleges.

In Pune camp area there is one girls college, Abeda Inamdar, where for
B.C.Snow linux is compulsory and so faculties are facing some problems. The
area is near to your office. So I think we can have your demo on linux. How
to compile C++ on linux, installation of linux etc.

I alone  can do that or also PLUG, however, I think that they must realized
that there are many people (ladies, will be more appealing since being a
girls college) using linux and quiet familiar/ experts with that and so they
can also become familiar with the help/ guidance/motivation from you(and
others from linux-chix, Pune).

Please let me know your opinion.
Thanks,