[IndiChix] article on women in Foss

Jaya Smitha Menon jaya at siliconindia.com
Tue Feb 5 10:27:57 UTC 2008

Hi Aneesha,

I would like to have more information on women in Foss with regard to an article am doing for our magazine.Pls let me have your contact details so that we can have a detailed discussion on the topic.

Regards,

Jaya Smitha Menon
Assistant Editor
The Smart Techie

http://www.siliconindia.com
http://www.thesmarttechie.com

siliconindia is a business and technology magazine published from Fremont,
California, which covers business, technology and entrepreneurship. Our
current circulation exceeds 90,000 and our readership builds from CIOs,
CTOs, CEOs and market influencers like fund capitalists, technology adopters
and analysts.

www.siliconindia.com

The SmartTechie is India's first IT magazine for experienced IT professionals. Its mission is to update its readers on the latest developments in technology and how these developments will impact their careers. The magazine aims to capture insights from the experiences of senior IT professionals and experts from across the globe, and provide tips to help shape the careers of technical professionals.