[IndiChix] Certification/Career paths Wiki Page

Archu archu.oct at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 21:00:52 UTC 2008

> Um, like Fedora contribution leading to supporting production Redhat systems
> and getting certified as RHCT, RHCE, RHCA?
>
> Or were you inferring to something else.

Idea is like,

-> if u are a coder, u can try these technologies and xyz cert to get
some solid knowledge
-> same way for admin/tester and other categories.

In many forums I see people just asking what/where to learn. So if
they have a pointer like, u have these options and these career paths
thoguht it will be useful, which we can update with latest industry
info also.

--
#Archu