[IndiChix] OSS projects...

Gayathri Swaminathan gayathri.swa at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 20:22:12 UTC 2008

Your skills scream you are would be a great person to point bugs!

Many projects including Fedora/ Ubuntu/ Mozilla ( bugzilla, Firefox) need
serious contributors for the Bug triages.

As time goes on you will see some bugs are just a overlook of some meager
deficiency in scripting. Debian/Redhat people are super nice mentors.

Give it a shot!

On Feb 2, 2008 2:17 PM, Archu <archu.oct at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> A simple question from my end..
>
> I don't master any technology till date, basically a tester, how would
> people like me who just know the basics and some scripting stuff with
> testing background contribute and learn in an OSS project?
>
> Pointers/thoughts welcome in this regard.
>
> --
> #Archu

Gayathri Swaminathan
gpgkey: 3EFB3D39