[IndiChix] Planet Linuxchix India

Philip Tellis philip.tellis at gmx.net
Fri Feb 1 04:58:32 UTC 2008

On 31/01/2008, Swati Sani <swati at sanisoft.com> wrote:
> Any girl willing to take this up as a small project? That is, having AND
> operation for selecting posts rather than OR operation.

It's fairly simple to do using Yahoo! Pipes.  Have a look at the
source for my foss events in india pipe:
http://pipes.yahoo.com/bluesmoon/foss_in_india

It basically fetches a feed for items tagged foss, and another feed
for items tagged india, then does a merge and uniq -c on it, and
filters out anything with count < 2.  What ever is left is what
matched both tags.

Feel free to clone this pipe for your own feeds.