[IndiChix] [x-post] LC-india domain

Atul Chitnis mail at atulchitnis.net
Wed Dec 31 09:48:54 UTC 2008

G Karunakar wrote:
> I find it rather amusing that  the problem lies in "whose name", "who
> will control" !!  Rather than like "lets just book the domain lest its
> lost to some domain poacher, this time I pay, next time someone

Some people can't help looking a gift horse in the mouth :D

Seriously, am tired of this, especially of Vidya's non-stop politics and
word twisting.

Please, people. No discussion. Move to in*.linuxchix.org. Stop slapping
people (who have been earnestly helping/contributing) in the face this
way. You have already managed to drive most of them away.

Just move on.

Please.

Atul