[IndiChix] [CfP] Fosskriti @ Techkriti, IIT Kanpur, Feb 12-15

Shashank Chintalagiri shashank.chintalagiri at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 04:51:39 UTC 2008

Hello

We are a bunch of students[1] of IIT Kanpur (Kanpur, IN) organizing
Fossक्रुति [2]. Fossक्रुति is a mini-conference aimed at students in India
with the aim of making open source software,open standards more popular. It
also hopes to serve as a meeting place for young developers of open source
software among the students in the country with representatives of open
source projects.

This year our focus is on the "Open Web", ranging from web frameworks and
browsers, to server setup and management, network security and web standards
(and by extension, most open standards). The CfP has been released and can
be found at http://www.techkriti.org/fosskriti/<https://exchsrvr.iitk.ac.in/owa/redir.aspx?C=2ba26c532b8a441da521474faf50cbb4&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.techkriti.org%2ffosskriti%2f>.
If you might be interested in participating in any way, please take a look
at it and get back to me with any questions you might have. The deadline for
submissions is likely to be around the 10th of June.

We enjoyed working with LC-IN last time around, and hope to work with your
group again this time.

Regards,

Chintalagiri Shashank
for Team Fosskriti