[IndiChix] meetup @ blr

Vid_A vid at svaksha.com
Fri Aug 22 13:56:11 UTC 2008

Hello Folks,

I was talking to Abhas of DeepRoot Linux about hosting the LC-labs for
us and he finds it an interesting concept. So how about a meet-up at
his office next week? This meet is to discuss our individual
interests, what options are available and how we can make the best use
of the facilities at hand.

Does 4pm on Monday, 25Aug sound good ? If the timing or day is not
suitable please suggest what is convenient to you. The Deeproot office
is located at : #93/4, First Floor, Nandidurga Road, Bangalore - 560
046 INDIA

See you there !
--
Vid