[IndiChix] 2nd try - Reseach on FLOSS and women in India

Tania Pérez Bustos tpbustos at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 6 01:42:11 UTC 2008

Hello everyone, this is Tania again, I am still looking for some women involved in FLOSS here in India that might be interested on talking to me regarding their experience in participating of this global movement-community. I am currently based in Bangalore, but I will be travelling to Kolkata, New Delhi, Pune, Mumbai in October and I hope I can get to meet some of the women involved in FLOSS that live there. Hope these women, and those living in Bangalore and the near by areas, can reply to this message (personally if you prefer, not sure about the netiquete) giving me your contact details so I can arrange with each one a personal interview. I appreciate your support in this, as I really think it is worth to have a gender view of the FLOSS from the south, this given that the research that has been produced regarding this issue is quite eurocentric.

Looking forward to hear from you

Tania