[IndiChix] Ubuntu - USB hardidsk - Suspend

Radha radha.nitt at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 11:10:52 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have an external harddisk of capacity 120 GB(Seagate ceedo). I made a
partition and installed Ubuntu 8.04(Hardy heron) successfully. I am able to
boot and work on this installation from my laptop.

But I am not able to suspend and resume.I am able to suspend,but it doesn't
resume at all. I read somewhere that while suspend happens the usb driver is
unloaded. Is there a workaround for this? Has anyone been successful doing
this?

Thanks,
Radha