[Indianlc] Get Certified Today and Hired For a New Job

Archu archu.oct at P0Ws7pcotzR9eaXa64Lagawxwhb2HOXJRw3WyoxqnqC9lNovULlzaOfOnYo-50zUy1C71X09dodbWA.yahoo.invalid
Thu May 24 15:06:44 UTC 2007

no idea, all ur messages are being moderated.. and they come to my notice
and i approve them..
but tat cert deal stuff din come for moderation.. ok anyways the id is
banned from posting further ads :-)

On 5/24/07, Chetan Ghorpade <tuxchetan at zbsi8wx_myQtuPJM3OvynITFx5FBJTdzH5mJGoqQX9BK6LwjovEp4ewJo8diO7H8ya5KgxM2O1GqtZi2EGM.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

>   Obiviously...
>
> +chetan
>
> On 5/24/07, priya venkateshan <priyaven at GgzyNuUA1W_sd0YC8Sfm0E1el1DZz8vhrIASTygR4HctX78crC57dEeebRrB2r_G3BitqOG_RKBQsc-J.yahoo.invalid <priyaven%40gmail.com>>
> wrote:
> >
> > does this qualify as spam?
> >
> > On 5/24/07, smak_smith <smak_smith at qzOWNBpfe5nmXk5w5wOTOT3zmD66fORAtOzmYxnnCuoSMgLRv729b7s2tMZhtFwFaismk_riOVPYlKc8lQ.yahoo.invalid <smak_smith%40yahoo.com><smak_smith%
> 40yahoo.com>>
>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Are you interested in passing a popular IT certification exam
> > > <http://www.certificationtutorials.com> ? Do you want to increase your
> > > salary? Get a Promotion or New Senior Position? Get hired for a new
> job?
> > > Gain a better understanding of new and emerging technologies that are
> > > shaping our world and our future? Capture a foothold in the most
> > > explosive industry known as IT or Information Technology? Then it is
> > > absolutely critical that you learn the knowledge and skills needed to
> > > advance in this IT industry NOW, with proper certification training
> > > solutions.
> > >
> > > CertificationTutorials.com is offers leading edge certification
> training
> > > <http://www.certificationtutorials.com> solutions for all IT
> > > Certifications since 2000 and we proved to our customers that we are
> the
> > > best in the industry. We offer certifications like Microsoft's MCSE,
> > > <
> http://www.certificationtutorials.com/Microsoft/MCSE-certification-trai\
>  <http://www.certificationtutorials.com/Microsoft/MCSE-certification-trai>
> >
> > <http://www.certificationtutorials.com/Microsoft/MCSE-certification-trai
> >>
> > ning.htm<
> http://www.certificationtutorials.com/Microsoft/MCSE-certification-training.htm
> > >>
> > > MCSA, MOS
> > > <
> http://www.certificationtutorials.com/Microsoft/MOS-certification-train\
>  <http://www.certificationtutorials.com/Microsoft/MOS-certification-train>
> >
> > <http://www.certificationtutorials.com/Microsoft/MOS-certification-train
> >>
> > ing.htm<
> http://www.certificationtutorials.com/Microsoft/MOS-certification-training.htm
> > >>
> > > , Cisco's CCNA
> > > <
> http://www.certificationtutorials.com/Cisco/CCNA-certification-training\
>  <http://www.certificationtutorials.com/Cisco/CCNA-certification-training>
> >
> > <http://www.certificationtutorials.com/Cisco/CCNA-certification-training
> >>
> > .htm<
> http://www.certificationtutorials.com/Cisco/CCNA-certification-training.htm
> > >>
> > > , CCDA, CCNP, CCDP, CCIP, CCSP, CCIE WRITTEN/LAB, SUN JAVA,
> > > SOLARIS, ORACLE8i or 9i DBA, CompTIA A+
> > > <
> http://www.certificationtutorials.com/CompTIA/A-Plus-certification-trai\
> [...]

Archu