LC-IN website

Vid Ayer svaksha at GflxH2TLnazjSSIROywJul0Sobu4oyg7Ur9PnU_NHuVLIwYwEofIeCdXFyRu1S3HBGXTL98Mbg.yahoo.invalid
Sat May 19 05:47:31 UTC 2007

Hello Grrls,

Since the yay's outweighed the nay's, we stick with the name for the
irc channel.

... and move on to the next step ...our website.  Please see my
earlier mail asking for comments in this regard. This is your chance
to discuss how you see this group moving ahead.

Runa have you heard from Pooja yet about linuxchix.org.in ? or should
we go ahead with http://in.linuxchix.org ? For those who came in late,
Runa tried to get in touch with Pooja (the owner of  linuxchix.org.in)
but there has been no response untill now.  Mary (co-ordinator of LC)
has confirmed that they can redirect http://in.linuxchix.org, if we
make alternate hosting arrangements.

So, where do we go from here ?

thanks,