[Indianlc] Indian LinuxChix irc channel-#indichix

Swati Sani swati at _s49zP-DV0_ZaMreeIFHR6Lkc0OeK-s6TDylVUMs9ih-cAQ30DDdJcmDNcXAJYYQl49Kn-UBVnbyBfnV-A.yahoo.invalid
Fri May 18 13:36:06 UTC 2007

Vid Ayer wrote:
> ... err, isnt it a bit late (almost 2 years later) to discover that,
> especially if we call ourselves the Indian chapter. Do all the women
> here feel the need for a namechange?

I feel the name change is not warranted - and it indeed is late for
thinking about changing the name -unless you want to do a Gogol ;)

Swati

Custom Made High Performance PHP Applications
SANIsoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd. http://sanisoft.com