[Indianlc] Request for response

Frederick Noronha fred at 1Lm_0VHzorDPcp-7_Uu0tCNWEs9g7HPoOBUQ3t6sqgQvqecEt7O8FaPbcQmFHa_k9cSKT1laavmJKRQ.yahoo.invalid
Fri Mar 16 19:20:27 UTC 2007

Well... the guys on this list have certainly been active, and
interested in its growth. And I don't mean the young 20 year-olds
looking out for fashionable geek girlfriends! But that also includes
grey-haired people (like us) who believe that programming and geekdom
needs to be far and have some kind of gender balance too! FN
(Frederick Noronha, from Goa)

--
FN M: 0091 9822122436 P: +91-832-240-9490 (after 1300IST please)
http://fn.goa-india.org  http://fredericknoronha.wordpress.com