Google Summer of Code http://code.google.com/summerofcode.html

Frederick Noronha fred at eGsi_WYYBaSsGWFlv4yqDjwkwBkSfCrDpCft-DBKduXZaMmZKQWgf-aGUHAhaduWGsy2FQIqI8wiJBVxPVM.yahoo.invalid
Fri Mar 16 19:18:21 UTC 2007

http://code.google.com/summerofcode.html

Google Summer of Code

Google Summer of Code 2007 is on! We are now accepting student
applications. We've also published some additional web app
documentation for mentors and organization administrators.

All the information for participants in Google Summer of Code 2007,
including student abstracts and other information provided by them, is
available by visiting the individual mentoring organization pages
below.
Mentoring Organizations Participating in Google Summer of Code 2007
AbiSource (ideas)
Adium (ideas)
Aqsis Team (ideas)
Ardour (ideas)
ArgoUML (ideas)
Audacious Media Player (ideas)
Bazaar (ideas)
BBC Research (ideas)
Beagle (ideas)
Blender Foundation (ideas)
Boost C++ (ideas)
BZFlag (ideas)
Casetta (ideas)
Center for the Study of Complex Systems (CSCS), University of Michigan (ideas)
CLAM ( at the Universitat Pompeu Fabra) (ideas)
Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility (ideas)
Coppermine Photo Gallery (ideas)
coresystems GmbH (ideas)
Creative Commons (ideas)
Crystal Space (ideas)
Debian (ideas)
Detached Solutions (ideas)
Dojo Foundation (ideas)
Drupal (ideas)
DSpace (ideas)
Eclipse (ideas)
Etherboot Project (ideas)
eXist (ideas)
FANN - The Fast Artificial Neural Network Library (ideas)
FFmpeg (ideas)
Fityk (ideas)
FreeBSD (ideas)
Freenet Project Inc (ideas)
Freevo (ideas)
Gaim (ideas)
Gallery (ideas)
GCC (ideas)
Geeklog (ideas)
GenMAPP (ideas)
Gentoo Foundation (ideas)
Git Development Community (ideas)
GNOME (ideas)
GNU Project (ideas)
GnuCash (ideas)
GNUstep (ideas)
Google (ideas)
Haiku (ideas)
Handhelds.org (ideas)
Haskell.org (ideas)
hugin / panotools (ideas)
IEM - Institute of Electronic Music and Acoustics, Graz (ideas)
ikiwiki (ideas)
Inkscape (ideas)
Internet2 (ideas)
Jikes RVM (ideas)
Joomla! (ideas)
K-3D (ideas)
KDE (ideas)
Lanka Software Foundation (ideas)
Liblime (ideas)
LispNYC.org (ideas)
LLVM Compiler Infrastructure (ideas)
MacPorts (ideas)
maemo (ideas)
MetaBrainz Foundation (ideas)
Mixxx (ideas)

MoinMoin Wiki Project (ideas)
Mono Project (ideas)
Moodle (ideas)
Mozilla Foundation (ideas)
MySQL AB (ideas)
National Evolutionary Synthesis Center (NESCent), Phyloinformatics Group (ideas)
Nmap Security Scanner (ideas)
OGRE (ideas)
Open Security Foundation (OSVDB) (ideas)
Open Source Applications Foundation (ideas)
OpenICC (ideas)
OpenMoko (ideas)
OpenMRS (ideas)
OpenOffice.org (ideas)
OpenSolaris (ideas)
Oregon State University Open Source Lab (OSU OSL) (ideas)
OSCAR (ideas)
OSGeo (ideas)
PHP (ideas)
Plan 9 from Bell Labs (ideas)
PlanetMath (ideas)
Plone Foundation (ideas)
Portland State University (ideas)
PostgreSQL project (ideas)
Python Software Foundation (ideas)
Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center of Northwestern University (ideas)
Rockbox (ideas)
Ruby Central, Inc. (ideas)
Samba (ideas)
SCons Foundation: Next-Generation Build Tool (ideas)
Scribus Development Team (ideas)
ScummVM (ideas)
SilverStripe Limited (ideas)
SIP Communicator (ideas)
Sparse (ideas)
Squeak (ideas)
SquirrelMail (ideas)
Subversion (ideas)
Swarm Development Group (ideas)
Swathanthra Malayalam Computing (ideas)
Taste (ideas)
The Apache Software Foundation (ideas)
The Codehaus (ideas)
The Electronic Frontier Foundation (ideas)
The Fedora Project (ideas)
The Free Software Initiative of Japan (ideas)
The gEDA Project (ideas)
The GGI Project (ideas)
The NetBSD Project (ideas)
The Space Telescope Science Institute (ideas)
Thousand Parsec (ideas)
Ubuntu (ideas)
Umit Project (ideas)
VideoLAN (ideas)
Vim (ideas)
Wikimedia Foundation (ideas)
WinLibre (ideas)
WordPress (ideas)
wxPython (ideas)
wxWidgets (ideas)
X.Org (ideas)
Xiph.org Foundation (ideas)
XMMS2 (ideas)
XMPP Standards Foundation (ideas)
XWiki (ideas)
Zope Foundation, Inc (ideas)

We are no longer accepting applications from open source organizations.

If you're feeling nostalgic, you can still access the Google Summer of
Code 2005 and Google Summer of Code 2006 pages. We've also created a
map (requires Google Earth) of all 2006 mentors and student
participants for your perusal.
Questions?

Please peruse our FAQ and Terms of Service for more information about
the program. If you still have questions, email us for support

--
FN M: 0091 9822122436 P: +91-832-240-9490 (after 1300IST please)
http://fn.goa-india.org  http://fredericknoronha.wordpress.com