[IndiChix] meet-up at blr

Runa Bhattacharjee runa.misc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 05:59:06 UTC 2007

Hi,

Vid Ayer wrote:
> On Dec 25, 2007 12:04 AM, Kishore Bhargava <kishore at linkaxis.com> wrote:
>> Are you planning to announce this on other LUG lists as well? I think
>> you'd get a good response if you did.
>
> Folks here who do subscribe to local Lug's could take it forward if they wish :)

Perhaps one or two of us can be the town-criers (or spokesperson) and start sending out these
messages to the other groups like the city lugs. /me volunteers to be one. once the date/time/venue
is fixed for a meet (or any other event) perhaps a mail can be send to the appropriate mailing lists.

regards
Runa