meet-up at blr

poornima.v.bharadwaj poorni_bharadwaj at AfgabB9Vfrt33vgYJIplUmXYDHi6pb2NzCfaZ72O9oqR7Nj4HTcNolzOtV9dMcGogsX1LDjV9c367QjIEs9fY_Rk6dJA7g.yahoo.invalid
Sun Dec 23 20:42:33 UTC 2007

--- In Indianlc at yahoogroups.com, "Vid Ayer" <svaksha at ...> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> Its great to see the rejuvenated group response so in keeping with the
> spirit of things, I was thinking if we 'chix could do a meetup at
> Bangalore (probably chix at other cities might want to do that too
> ;-)).
> When? How about Dec29? Or the first Saturday (2008jan06) of next month ?
> Time : An hour ?
> Topic: Am trying to get a speaker so will post on this later.
> Where? Vincent has generously offered to co-ordinate with Christ
> College, so I would like to know if that is a convenient place for
> grrls here ? If its not and depending  on the number of grrls i could
> see if someone else is willing to offer a place of the meetup.
>
> Thoughts/Suggestions ?
> --
> Wishes,
> Vid
> http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/VidAyer || To lead people, walk behind
> them ~LaoTzu ||

Hi,
I am a VTU student and our semester exams get over on Jan 8th. So, I
would be happy if the meeting is any time after that.. :)

Regards,
Poornima