meet-up at blr

Vid Ayer svaksha at RFto9V4SIOciz0JRYK6A_q_bEYQwTiHSsMlXQxoYwXPGF0o6gqqjst-gDlHQ9Sx1YBtA4IjSplE.yahoo.invalid
Sun Dec 23 16:06:55 UTC 2007

Folks,

Its great to see the rejuvenated group response so in keeping with the
spirit of things, I was thinking if we 'chix could do a meetup at
Bangalore (probably chix at other cities might want to do that too
;-)).
When? How about Dec29? Or the first Saturday (2008jan06) of next month ?
Time : An hour ?
Topic: Am trying to get a speaker so will post on this later.
Where? Vincent has generously offered to co-ordinate with Christ
College, so I would like to know if that is a convenient place for
grrls here ? If its not and depending  on the number of grrls i could
see if someone else is willing to offer a place of the meetup.

Thoughts/Suggestions ?
--
Wishes,
Vid