[Indianlc] Re: Linuxchix.org.in

Netravathi B netra_b86 at WlKfXH0Ik859sSxi8G8Gtgp-xWaaBjz3-ETyQOem2vLucSHVQV323ZR9J9Y1RZkD1DEpXgvOf0rom7pc.yahoo.invalid
Sun Apr 15 16:30:36 UTC 2007

Hi,

Minusia <minusiared at RJFmwRvo1GpNk7-TbGEXSyY-BH0ppSVzr9vLIZjko4GJ4Hi_Zd_2k0AF9RpPrnsxHumsiVg0P5lyU-Xi.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
 Hi,
        I am very experienced with Linux and FOSS. I would like to help too.

  ___._,___          If you stay in Bangalore, could you please be a speaker for us on the topic ""FOSS and Women "  in our fest on 21st April at BMS College of Engineering,Bangalore ?
[http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Bangalore/BMSCE/Swatantra_Tech_Fest]

Cheers,
 Netra      PH : +91-98866 89590
BMSLUG