Linuxchix.org.in

Sunayana Sitaram sunayana_rocks at dUtM6SVRcUFxgq_zcVuGw7ZQ87twulBiybNRwIKMt7x78VM-XnT4lrjvYA41GSnIV_fal7hWzaIsh5E6n8yFa3C4J0Xf.yahoo.invalid
Sat Apr 14 18:53:34 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

I'm an engineering student just starting out with Linux.
I would love to help out in any way I can, so please let me know if there is anything I can do.
You can reach me on my yahoo account or on sunayana dot sitaram at gmail dot com

Best,
Sunayana.