[Fwd: [foss.in] Speaker/talks registration open]

Sulamita Garcia sulamita at 2yeSBRL9qCDbfB4mPGPhtXwtt1CnR5nbIrRQaMYJ7IING4oTFKgFQi8F9cRzZ1q8EEOTRdPX_TBSfBK0V31y1Dsl8Q.yahoo.invalid
Thu Sep 28 19:32:41 UTC 2006

Hi everyone

Have someone submit a proposal already? I did, I hope to be approved.

Last year, I meet just one more women speaker from India. Let's improve
that! I know there is a lot of you :)

Subject: [foss.in] Speaker/talks registration open
From:    "Atul Chitnis" <listadmin at 8aYprRvWwrsnYJ1m23QZoKX5X1V6u0fSnoTsgh1G4mmuJM6eoT6npeYNuOixgnA-ALxTx_K1ROli1xzNYeM73GSYyb9VCUfz.yahoo.invalid>
Date:    Wed, September 20, 2006 8:23 am
To:      "FOSS.IN" <foss-in at yahoogroups.com>

For those of you who have actually got your abstracts ready, this may be
of interest:

https://foss.in/2006/cfp/speakers/

For the rest of you, see you on the last day (October 8th), at around
11:55pm IST. ;)

Dates remain unchanged, as per the CfP.

Make sure that you have read the Call for Participation before registering
your profile and your talks.

http://foss.in/2006/info/Call_for_Participation

Atul

--
http://atulchitnis.com (Professional)
http://atulchitnis.net (Personal)

--
"A little less conversation, a little more action please"
 °v°  Sulamita Garcia