Securing email ... Linux servers ... GNU/Linux CLI ... Lyx ... game clones of Tetris

Frederick Noronha (FN) fred at XLM6oFMCXmf5j29z69C1mtImmXwkC-0o90Cizk_dyvj680QeJVB5Y3PEayhupQt6CGa-A8kjYn9em2Ic.yahoo.invalid
Mon May 22 12:44:46 UTC 2006

Issue 12 of Free Software Magazine is out

Another great issue with 10 articles on various aspects of
free software. It's available in HTML and PDF download... for
free!

In Issue 12 of Free Software Magazine, Jerome Gotangco guides
us through securing email communication and Yousef Ourabi
shows us how to harden our Linux servers. Rosalyn Hunter
introduces the GNU/Linux CLI for beginners and Terry Hancock
explains LyX. We also get to have some fun when Robin Monks
reviews some clones of a classic game: Tetris. And more...
Download the whole issue as a high-resolution PDF file!

http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/issues/issue_012
        /             \        .-.      * SOFTWARE
            \  `  /         /(     )\     KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
             ): :(          '.^^_^^.'     SHARE IT EQUITABLY
              "-"