[Indianlc] hi folks

Ashish R lists at MxXVpOHckUtvFscpXn95KHDq8oIab_lWDWRRNJkUwJWuUguyLmt_ojvU4mvlalRddPUUSAT7IJu6.yahoo.invalid
Mon May 8 13:41:15 UTC 2006

i've been asked by people trying to show off their own
LUG's and hence create unnecessary divisions.

BTW, I am not creating any kind of division here. We are all one.

it's not like i'll let go my group to rust.

It's not yours or mine either, it's our group and we won't allow it to rust.

Best Regards,

ash.