[Indianlc] hi folks

Frederick [FN] Noronha fred at 4GLq70pouE4YovjKpWKtrmaKfKSyYpPTH-vcvMjhifBJQnX7icqo3Q6wsNO7o38-qHwCpNgV0pmmGYQe.yahoo.invalid
Mon May 8 09:31:01 UTC 2006

And some aggression and flame-wars too ;-)

On a more serious note, I believe that if a group is to be active, then some amount of ideas-exchange via a mailing list does help. If this is done in a non-threatening manner, with a lot of goodwill and bonhomie, so much the better! FN

PS: Guys, watch it how you behave here. The ladies are watching us....

> From: Ashish R <lists at 9cbQ5BMRbEZixuzB5ZGRY7WwF6PW9kHki58hxsjsXZN826Cua_SEVKUemse3YUu4RrNTbi7bbG8.yahoo.invalid>
> Date: 2006/05/08 Mon AM 09:31:11 GMT+05:30
> To: Indianlc at yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Re: [Indianlc] hi folks
>
> Quoting Diabolic Preacher <pintooo15 at NqlkaejFhCiHpz5YtN_F51cXZjUh2L2QZVySYUQmdLhPdSxCYSIApr2_QEVE7LWYOTg5jUr6jgSCVFKb.yahoo.invalid>:
>
> > On 5/7/06, Ashish R <lists at 9cbQ5BMRbEZixuzB5ZGRY7WwF6PW9kHki58hxsjsXZN826Cua_SEVKUemse3YUu4RrNTbi7bbG8.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
> >
> > > I guess this mailing list is not very active, same as the pondicherry
> > mailing list.
> >

>  what defines an active LUG?
> > 1. too many members meddling with too many projects?
> > 2. too many meetings and equal number of visitors drawn in herds?
> > 3. too many people posting for posting's sake...kinda in a rhetorical way.
> > 4. absence of Ashish R.?
>
> > we the goa/ponda/vasco/gec lug members would love to know. :)
>
> What defines an active LUG?
>
> Huh?
>
> Just took a guess. Never meant to jump to a conclusion that there was no activitity.
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

Frederick Noronha         784 Near Convent, Sonarbhat SALIGAO GOA India
Freelance Journalist      TEL: +91-832-2409490 MOBILE: 9822122436
Skype/Yahoomessenger: fredericknoronha www.bytesforall.net