[Indianlc] Need to connect to the internet from Linux

Diabolic Preacher pintooo15 at XN33pr6ZDr_K09G2XCsYbbdhepc1I4OqLIDz7U3lOUQzi-5fizCtTez986U4Rd27Olm80dfEA9gh.yahoo.invalid
Tue Mar 28 20:09:52 UTC 2006

On 3/28/06, priti patil <pritisd at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Diabolic,
>
> If you've used windows for connecting internet then
> kppp is similar to that.
>
> Priti.

i've connected through linux too. :) but it's been long time before i
got linux in my box again...suse prof 9.3. i've used kppp so am
familiar with that....but usually it's allowed only for the root to
use/configure it....i just remember i'd configured it to be used by
non-root users when using FC1.

--
Diabolic Preacher
As Is