[Indianlc] From your friend

Diabolic Preacher pintooo15 at 3tq_g58WZYtxAkGWTMkapPfCFR-KqPHji6gKBT21zxRMP6W9m3aF-P92IjK1J1TVf5nOzHLa5F-f2nHL.yahoo.invalid
Wed Mar 22 13:55:16 UTC 2006

On 3/22/06, malovika roy <malovika at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi there.
>
> I don't usually send these on but you're going to want to see this.
> This company is giving away ipods.
>
> http://www.giftresource123.com/?r=QQEEIikIIiU5BWgKCiAJ&i=yh&z=1&tc=2

even our lug (ilug-goa) got the link posted by someone.....coincidence
among linux groups?
it's always wise to follow what we usually do....in these cases. it's
not that we're not listening, should you post this elsewhere.

I hope I don't come across as offending or anything. However if this
is kind of like the trend....once in a while...it's all good. :)

--
Diabolic Preacher
As Is