[Indianlc] Tech Help-First Beginners Doc

Archana.S.R archu.oct at RyC8pb-Y4OWxUQjj02bCG7NFm-WGez2IWCBgC-_-r-_Wlciket5tZWAQA5jVPf49E3-LxltCfy00dokSag.yahoo.invalid
Tue Jan 17 00:58:07 UTC 2006

> You can allow only members to upload files.

thats wat i think wil create problems.
if a user comes and uploads some doc thats not reqd here, then i need
to chk and edit it. for that the files that can be uploaded can be
mailed either to diya or to me, and we wil upload the same. member can
view and download them. this is wat is done in many groups. if there
is any descrepancies please let me know.

--
Archana.S.R. || Software Professional