[Indianlc] Re: Technical help

Ramprasad B ramprasad_i82 at 54XLFHCYOH7k5CkTc14_vAZmRomd-CMC7Sb1H5zO1Dg6eaC2XTU135ZJf038C0MRwsREwYznZorUaXRt19bM.yahoo.invalid
Thu Jan 12 07:49:38 UTC 2006

-- Diya Saxena <funnyprogramer at 5Z25unI51VM9prUGZg6WUoJKEc3Jrw5Z3y5GXsU3fvNvD5o-KC9WVHJRo8GI9Gm5_yuPlX9z6Jxs43H4lPcJzkOx.yahoo.invalid> wrote:

> Kewl, we are now 3 in number... Any one else joining. Come on guys dont be shy...

That's Rogue song line :).

> Well about the topics that you have mentioned..can you tell on what field u are
planning to write like installation, maintenance, sys admin, app dev, kernel dev
etc?

my trivial plan is to write on installation, and kernel dev as of now.

Thanks and Regards,
--Ramprasad B