[Indianlc] Re: Technical help

Diabolic Preacher pintooo15 at RYrlSSJCbhb4ZxRpAK6p4n9HNc5ZiMuTSQmxRm-R6m4INqJ6uPgOQcojUPJ8fs3QVzokebKzKQtwWDLYvQ.yahoo.invalid
Wed Jan 11 15:30:45 UTC 2006

On 1/11/06, Diya Saxena <funnyprogramer at dm7A8kwQlSodV4NfcvYSi-Hd9VzQLLDPXLwEEWb0lDC5ZBlFfCJZEPRwi3A7irITHMGyfESmFFmQpN1i6AI.yahoo.invalid> wrote:
> And I will suggest
> someone pretty new to linux to write this document as (s)he might have
> recently faced a lot of problems which others might overlook. Those
> issues might be stopper ones for someone trying Linux for the first
> time. One the initial draft is done (s)he can post it in the group and
> we all can review and give our comments.

let this be collaborative documentation where someone new to linux
starts an initial draft of an article with the problem s/he faces and
then more people adding onto the details that one has to furnish
alongwith the question to make it comprehensible and suitable for a
specific answer on which again let people do some collaboration so
eventually although the article may grow a bit bigger in size, it'll
aim to reduce the special case doubts.

> Now any volunteers here?????

count me in, but let me know what format is being chosen to draft the
documentation.

have a nice day.
--
Diabolic Preacher