[Indianlc] Re: Linux chix india Website

Sulamita Garcia sulamita at TJcjKi3FmKvRVbHvqdspk0q4bpNT2ZjiIAAC3JhpPs3rv2kpVz764Xbx6soYTOMdxSXSZ2bHxZDfeQ6lA66m1Q.yahoo.invalid
Thu Feb 9 13:50:54 UTC 2006

Hi list

We cannot forget that not all people are very nice. If they were, we
wouldn't even need Linuxchix to exist, because would be just gentle people
in the cyber space treating everybody equaly and would be no need to
gender discussion. But since real world is diferent, we need to have some
control.
We (lcx-br) have a wiki page and often we have to undo some pages some
people create just to anoy. It doesn't matter wiki is a open tool, which
everyone can change anything and we want to keep it open, a lot of kidies
don't get this and keep trying to "deface" the site.
So I'm sure the idea of Pooja and Swati is not have and "chosen few"
contributors, but for their own safety, I thing is better have a control
and filter the content.

And btw, Fred, I just want to say that is great the attention you are
giving to Linuxchix projects in general, as in your mails about LCX Africa
and India. Thank you for your help :)