Tech Help-First Beginners Doc

gaurav linux4all at 0guuXa8OlY7Tecth5LbTU3Mzvbi5GmbQ0GcvSd1EhR9Zt9demxQyoR6bNNem0HqwVg7vFW_Jc-SYWyPN.yahoo.invalid
Wed Feb 1 05:27:38 UTC 2006

Yes i can have a pointer ,but are those articles going to be
accessible without registration and i think those articles will get a
better publicity if they are part of .com or .org domain.

I too have worked on posting articles on groups and other free
websites ,but they do not get more publicity.

By publicity here i mean that ,these articles should be accessible to
users when they look for that kind of articles in google or any other
search engine.

collecting those articles under a domain name specially meant for
these will drive the traffic at your link .

regards

gaurav

--- In Indianlc at yahoogroups.com, Ramprasad B <ramprasad_i82 at y...>

them at website www.gnulinuxclub.org