Hello Everybody

Diya Saxena funnyprogramer at wUrgE8WLvPnAvryb4n3cy37819XT1zWD0nPX-r4EXYwZ7R0qb42qrKMqq4cchYy_xzDo9sscH48U9_v2He_8.yahoo.invalid
Tue Sep 20 05:54:27 UTC 2005

Oh Wow Kewl
Good we have two system administrators among us.
so you both are working some where or getting trained?
Please share some more info here.

Thanks
Diya

--- In Indianlc at yahoogroups.com, seema sharma <seema13sharma at y...>