[Indianlc] first mail

Ramesh Kumar rameshkumar132 at h7TAVLR_FrHb8fraLCaaZcatSeO8tIcyNp-g6k-hEVzOOSvSqTC_bMPxkn0odaRH04k6rYvS4jX2IGszgVhzEcxH1A.yahoo.invalid
Fri Sep 2 11:43:35 UTC 2005

Hi All,

This is Rameshkumar from GE Capital Hydrabad as Linux Expert.

I am very happy to see this group is growing good as considered level.

Nayana :  Welcome on board .

All Gals : Please make think some things like this :

1. Web site for the group
2. Logo for the group
3. Moto , vision and mission
4. Some funds and hard things that makes this unique make in the Linux World .

I hope that you all considered this .

-Rameshkumar

--

GNU/Debian "Linux" is Life.